Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I had a very quiet day at school today. There were angry students, there always are because I work in a behavioral school. But compared to most days, it was quiet. And I am so thankful for the peace!


I am thankful for my strong husband who is moving the pellets in the basement as we speak!
I am thankful that we can afford to spend the money on pellets (because it is a large once/year expense that saves money and the environment!)


I am thankful for my health, when you have an injury, you remember how much you take your health for granted.


I am thankful that my husband and myself have secure jobs. I am thankful that my sister had a job interview this week! (Good luck!)


I am thankful that my entire family (in-laws too!) are healthy and happy and are able to provide for those they love!


I thank God that every once in a while I am in the position to pour blessings out on others as I have been blessed! (And I know that I couldn't give blessing if God hadn't given me blessings!)


I hope you are blessed today and are able to take a moment and reflect on what you have to be thankful for!
I know what I am thankful for right now might be some mundane things, but in this hard cold world that we live in the little everyday things are important now!

5 comments:

Teresa Choplin @ tchoplin2009(at)gmail(dot)com said...

I'm following back! Love the music!
Teresa Choplin

Tchoplin2009@gmail.com

Unknown said...

following you from www.thebabybottomline.com hope you'll follow back :)

Rachel said...

thank you ladies for following me! I always follow back!

Tishia Lee said...

I think I need to start doing the Thankful Thursday posts again. It seems like lately I find myself focusing on the things I don't have and 'longing' for those things instead of remembering all the good things God has given me in my life. It's to stop taking things for granted and start remembering to be thankful for all I do have!

I think your list was a great one. So many things that you're thankful for :-)

Rachel said...

thank you so much Tishia! I do love being thankful LOL. I'm actually about to post something I'm thankful for on this Tuesday! I can't wait to read your Thankful Thursday post!