Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Life is quiet in the snowy Northeast!

     So life has been very quiet up here in New England. We've had MANY snow days and I have not worked a full week since before Christmas break! Given that we have all been home bound, not much has happened.
     I did finally give in to the snow and get a new vehicle! I went from a little Ford Focus (which I did love) to a great Rav4!!!! I now have four doors, a trunk that is twice the size, four wheel drive and traction control!!! It has made this weather much more bearable and my husband likes me having a "real" vehicle!
     Being stuck in the house has also given me time to find lots of interesting things online...so here is a site I found that offers AWESOME savings on outdoor products...http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/rachel03rwu
     The Clymb has great sales on items from companies like Merrill and Stanley at huge savings! If you use the above link and order something I get $10 credit! Then repost your own link on Facebook or on your blog and see who orders using that link so you can get $10 credit too!!!!

     Anyway, I will try and blog more as the weather (hopefully) warms up--39 degrees next week yay!!!!

No comments: