Thursday, December 30, 2010

Now that Christmas is over....on with another year!

     So here we are at the end of 2010 and the cusp of 2011. Did you all have a wonderful Christmas? I hope so! We certainly did!
     I've come a long way in my understanding of things this year. I used to be blissful in my ignorance of some things and have learned my lesson about others. I know now to accept things with a grain of salt and to guard my heart much better than I used to.
And I'm thankful. Thankful for the family and friends who have been loyal and to those that I will always be loyal to. Thankful for the new and wonderful friendships that I have been blessed with this year and the old friendships that have become SO MUCH stronger as well. I'm so grateful for my husband who has put up with a lot of stress and emotions this year...it will pay off in the end I'm sure of it! And i'm thankful to my wonderful parents for all they have given to us. And to my amazing in-laws who have been so resilient and strong! I'm thankful that my husband and I can count ourselves among the employed as well!
This year a lot has happened and changed and I know it is for the better. Much of it has hurt as growing pains always do, but even though a lot has changed it has opened my eyes and taught me much. And I am grateful to God for what I have learned and what we have been through.
     I'm sure that you are all looking back on your year 2010 as well and looking forward to 2011 and for all that will come. I do wish for myself and for all of you that you have more happiness than heartache; that you grow more than you retreat; that you learn some healthy lessons; and that you have more love than you've ever had before!
    Here are some Christmas moments!


1 comment:

Hopestar said...

Wishing you all that you wish for 2011:)